Training & Development
Choose experience and professional expertise when selecting the provider of your Employee Assistance Program for your Arkansas company. Southwest EAP has provided services for organizational training and development to Arkansas businesses for more than 30 years.
We have the expertise in human dynamics to cover the full range of your company’s training and organizational development needs, from a simple training session to strategic planning for your company’s future. Our programs all share one goal: to enhance the effectiveness of your workforce.
Your employees’ productivity is directly tied to their knowledge, skills and motivation. Southwest EAP offers a wide range of professional training topics in customized formats to meet the unique needs of your company. We have a long and successful track record in designing and implementing effective employee assistance programs for Arkansas businesses.
A well-rounded Employee Assistance Program addresses the whole individual and recognizes that what makes up an employee’s life outside of the workplace can have profound effects on performance and productivity at work. To optimize your employees’ health, well-being, and productivity, Southwest EAP also provides educational and prevention training in the following areas:
- Marital and Family Relationships
- Substance Abuse
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Healthy Habits
- Financial Issues
- Work/Life Balance
- Effective Communication
- Workplace Violence
- Harassment Prevention
Supervisors in your company have additional duties and issues warranting additional training, to help ensure that they can effectively manage employees to promote maximum productivity. Southwest EAP offers additional training for supervisors in the following areas:
- Reasonable Suspicion Drug Testing
- Identifying and Managing Poor Performance
- Conflict Resolution
- Time Management
- Personality Management
- Project Management
- Communication and Dynamic Listening
- Recognizing and Managing Poor Performance
- Team Building
Southwest EAP has organizational development solutions to help increase your company’s efficiency and productivity. We devise interventions based on a careful analysis of your organizational needs. We’ve provided services for organizational development to Little Rock and Central Arkansas companies for more than 30 years. Our range of services and programs will enhance the effectiveness of your workforce by improving group dynamics, organizational structure and organizational culture.
Our services include:
- Strategic Change Management
- Conflict Resolution and Group Facilitation– Training in protocol for communication and process management for organizations and work group
- Mediation– Assessment and consultation to assist employees, supervisors, workgroups and departments in resolving conflicts
- Exit Interviews– Confidential interviews to capture in-depth information on what works and what needs to be addresses
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Development– One-on-one consultation with managers and executives to develop individualized plans to improve performance, leadership and personal development.
- Teambuilding and Skills Building
- Organizational Climate and Employee Opinion Surveys
- Organization Needs Assessment